The decorative art of a painter-artist

     

    Earlier this week I was contacted by Christophe Biret-Jacques, a decorative painter from France, who recently installed his company in Belgium.

    He wanted to introduce me to his beautiful decorative art : trompe l’oeil, murals, painted ceilings, marble and wood imitations.

    I couldn’t withdraw you from the beautiful images he emailed me. So I asked Christophe permission to post them on my blog!

    Christophe Biret-Jacques is an autodidact and is very passionate about his “métier”.

    The artist’s references are multiple and international, in public or private sector.

    Christophe’s recently started company DECORATIVE-EFFECT proposes diverse services, from interior design to decorative art, its notoriety.

    ‘Decorative-effect’ guarantees the most competent decorative art for all of your national or international design projects.

     

    WWW.DECORATIVE-EFFECT.COM, an address to file.

     

    Enjoy !

     

    DRAP_1~1

    renaissance

    vasque

    toscany

    toile

    bois 2

    book mabres rouge

    marbre blanc 2 - copie

    FRESQUE PLAFOND

    The website of Christophe Biret-Jacques www.decorative-effect.com is under construction.

    2011-02-25_121243 ___

     

    I’ll be back tomorrow to announce the winner of my Beta-Plus book give away!

    xx

    Signature

    Only a few hours left to enter my Beta-Plus book give-away!

    Untill midnight (centrual european time)!!

    Click on Beta-Plus logo to enter.

    Logo

    Source URL: http://interiordesignblogz.blogspot.com/2011/02/decorative-art-of-painter-artist.html
    Visit Interior Design Blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive