Lefèvre Interiors featured in the Belgian Magazine Tijdloos

    I was thrilled to see the latest issue of the Belgian Magazine “Tijdloos”!

    Because in this issue, my company Lefèvre Interiors, and in particular my home, is featured !

    I know that most of you are not able to find this magazine in your local bookshop. So I scanned the photoreport to share it with you today.

    I hope you will enjoy it!

    Cover

    The cover of the Magazine Tijdloos issue n°14 –2010.

    Page 1 Trying to explain the title of the article here, I would translate it in English as

    “Living, a warm tradition”.

    Page 2

    My husband Jan on my left and my brother Stefaan on my right.

    Page 3

    Page 4

    Page 5

    A shoot of a corner in my entry hall.

    Page 6

    Living room.

    Page 7

    Page 8

    Page 9

    Our library.

    Page 10

    The wine cellar.

    Page 11

    I am so sorry that the article is only written in Dutch!

    I wish you all a happy Valentine weekend!

    xx

    Greet

    All pages scanned from the Magazine “Tijdloos”, Issue 14. www.tijdlooswonen.be

    All pictures Claude Smekens. Text Annemie Willemse.

    Source URL: http://interiordesignblogz.blogspot.com/2010/02/lefevre-interiors-featured-in-belgian.html
    Visit Interior Design Blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive