Inspirational dining rooms

    Indeed, I have changed my blog lay-out. I adapted my blog less or more to the lay -out of the website of my company http://www.lefevre.be/. I tried to use the colours of the site in my blog.

    Some days ago I was reading an interesting post about 10 tips to create a well designed blog (here). The post was written by Maria Killam at the Colour Me Happy Blog.

    Since a few weeks I really wanted to publish larger pictures. My goodness, what a difficult job it was to me!! But in this blogger community there are such a nice people, who are so patient and willing to help! I have to thank Vanessa from the Decor Happy Blog and Julie from the Being Ruby Blog for their support!

    I also want to thank my sister-in-law Nathalie to help me with the use of photofilter to create the new header of my blog!

    Enough about my blogchange!

    Today a post about beautiful, inspirational dining rooms. I am working on a dining room re-do for one of my clients and I was searching for pictures of dining rooms to show my client. Going through my files I stumbled upon some dining rooms of different styles that I wanted to share with you today.

    This dining room by John Saladino is one of my favorites.

    Foto 1

    Beautiful colours for this dining room. And a beautiful chandelier.

    Foto 7

    No clutter for this contemporary dining room.

    Foto 9

    Classic furniture in a contemporary area.

    Foto 10

    A mix of classic and country style. I love the contrast of the dark brown painted walls and the white painted mantelpiece and doors.

    Foto 12

    Very classic but classy.

    Foto 6

    Sitting at this dining table makes you feel like a “chatelaine”.

    Foto 24

    Country style with a Swedish touch.

    Foto 5

    Solid table and gorgeous lighting.

    Foto 15

    Love the beach chairs around that table.

    Foto 23

    Don’t you love the combination of a dining corner and a sitting area in one room?

    Foto 11

    Royal dining room.

    Foto 8

    I love these chairs!

    Foto 13

    Royal dining room again ! This is one of my favorites!

    Foto 19

    Blue and white in combination with mahogany is always successful.

    I always have loved a pair of wall tables placed at each side of a window.

    Foto 16

    Dining room by N. Haslam.

    Foto 21

    Not only the design of these chairs but also the colour of the fabric that matches the colour of the paneling, I adore in this room.

    Foto 22

    Comfortable chairs I guess!

    Foto 20

    I simply love this dining room.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    xx

    Greet

    Source URL: http://interiordesignblogz.blogspot.com/2010/01/inspirational-dining-rooms.html
    Visit Interior Design Blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive