What a surprise!!!

     

    I was so surprised, but oh so pleased when my friend Céline, of the French blog Céline Chollet Aquarelles, emailed me that she had a surprise for me and that I had to visit her blog to discover what the surprise was!

    Céline had to make some aquarels for a new exhibition in the Musée d'Art Naïf de Noyers-sur-Serein (http://www.noyers-et-tourisme.com) and she decided to make an aquarel of my orangery because the warm color palette and the sober character of the Belgian interiors inspired her, she told on her blog.

    Can you imagine how surprised I was landing at her blogpage and discovering this most beautiful aquarel of my orangery?!!

     

    Can you believe Céline realised her aquarel using only a few pictures of my orangery of which I posted some pictures once?!

    Here you see  some of the pictures Céline had filed on her computer.foto's 044 

    foto's 043

    foto's 015

    Céline behind her desk, working at the aquarel of my orangery.

     

    And this is the finished aquarel of our orangery!!!Orangery aquarelle Isn’t it amazing??!! I just love it!!

     

    To read Céline’s post about the aquarel, click on logo of Céline Chollet Aquarelles. Céline Chollet Aquarelles

    If you don’t know Céline yet, you really should visit Céline’s beautiful blog and discover her most amazing aquarels at http://wwwboitedaquarelles.blogspot.com/

    So I am a lucky person to have a friend as Céline! And I do hope to meet her in person one day!!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH CELINE !!! You are a wonderful friend!

     

    Wish you all a wonderful and happy weekend!

    xx

    Signature

    Source URL: http://interiordesignblogz.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-surprise.html
    Visit Interior Design Blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive