Lefèvre Interiors featured in latest issue of Beta-Plus books

    In november 2009 I did a post (here) about the photo-shoot that was taken at my home and I promised to show you the published photos of this shoot. So the shoot and related article of my home is now published in the latest issue of the Beta-Plus books, Contemporary Living with Antiques!!!

    10 Cover of this issue of the Beta-Plus books.

    The book is published in Dutch, French and English.

    First there is the article about my home and second there is a reportage of the home of a client of our company Lefèvre Interiors.

    My home

    1

    2

    3

    4

    5

    6

    7

    A Lefèvre Interiors’ client’s home

    8

    9

    WWW.LEFEVRE.BE

    I am wondering what you will think about it?

    xx

    Greet

    Source URL: http://interiordesignblogz.blogspot.com/2010/04/lefevre-interiors-featured-in-latest.html
    Visit Interior Design Blogs for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive